Date: 11 – 12 April, 2019
Location: St. Petersburg
THE PARTICIPATION IN THE CONFERENCE IS FREE
We will discuss the following topics:
The purpose of the conference is to unite the efforts of leading scientists, practitioners, middle and senior managers, to share experience and findings on all aspects of rehabilitation and assistive technologies; to provide an interdisciplinary platform for researchers and practitioners to discuss the latest innovations, trends and issues, including organizational and technological ones.
Registration of participants is open till ... th April, 2019
General requirements for short papers:
- Short papers will be registered in the Scientific Electronic Library (elibrary.ru) to increase citing of your works (Russian Science Citation Index).
- Short papers must be submitted via the conference website www.reabinconfer.ru only. Deadline for short paper submissions is ... March 2019.
- The volume of short papers is up to 300 words.
- According to the standards of RSCI, short papers must have the title, family name, first name(-s) and patronymic name (for those who have it), affiliation details: the name of institution, city, country for each author (if all authors work in one institution, it is possible not to indicate the place of affiliation for every author separately), key words and abstract in the English language.
- The text should be indented and regulated thoroughly.
- Short papers must be submitted with the following sections:
- Background and aims
- The list of references is strongly recommended. It must be placed after the section ‘Conclusions’. In their papers, authors must mention all references included in the list of references.
- The Scientific Committee has the right to reject a short paper without assigning any reasons. All short papers which do not meet the requirements will be rejected.
- The speakers will be informed by 07th April, 2018. All speakers must have their short papers submitted and accepted.
The short papers must be submitted in electronic form by ... March, 2019
Registration for the conference is necessary.
The speakers must submit their presentations in Power Point via the conference website www.reabinconfer.ru by ... April, 2019.
If you have any questions connected with the conference, please, contact Alexander Shoshmin сonf@center-albreht.ru
or Christine Rozhko on e-mail сonf@center-albreht.ru or tel. +79313826770, +78125443493
FOR THOSE COUNTRIES THAT REQUIRE VISA TO COME TO RUSSIA, PLEASE, CONTACT US AS SOON AS POSSIBLE on e-mail сonf@center-albreht.ru or tel. +79313826770, +78125443493 (Christine Rozhko)
Sincerely, the Scientific and Organizing Committee of the conference