Главная ENGLISH VERSION
We are glad to invite specialists in rehabilitation, heads of federal and regional public authorities including those who work in social care, education, health care, culture and sport and organizations of rehabilitation for the disabled, research centres and institutes
to participate in
Scientific and Practice Conference
“EARLY CARE & ASSISTANCE”
Date: 14 September, 2022
Location: St. Petersburg
THE PARTICIPATION IN THE CONFERENCE IS FREE
22 August 2022 – Article submission closing.
02 September 2022 – Notifying authors about accepting or rejecting articles.
02 September 2022 – Registration closing.
06 September 2022 – Presentation submition closing.
Testing connections with presenters who will participate virtually
will be during two days before the event.
THE SCIENTIFIC PROGRAMME OF THE CONFERENCE INCLUDES
- Development of early care (early interventions) for children and their families in the Russian Federation
- Assisted living (Independent living): a new direction of state social policy
- Implementation of the International Classification of Functioning, Disabilities and Health in early care and assisted living
- Living arrangements for people with disabilities. Role of professional and public organisations
- The role of regional programmes in the development of early care and assistance
- Public organizations in early care and assisted living of people with disabilities